Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Landscape


This image is from the top of Bluff St. overlooking the 10th Street Bridge. I liked the view of the bridge leading right into South Side and then the Slopes behind it. It created a nice vantage point and the color in the bridge pops compared to the rainy day.

This image was taken on Carson St. and I think it is representative of a typical rainy day there. I also liked the vanishing horizon line from the side walk and the person with umbrella in the distance. I actually took it on the flower setting for close-ups, which I liked because it focuses in on what is close and not on the vantage point so it creates a lot of depth.

This image was taken on the landscape setting with no flash out of my window. I really liked the lines and the way the building tops created lines and converged in the middle. I also really liked that the colors were really vibrant.

No comments:

Post a Comment